Take the headache out of Lettings with Guaranteed Rent
If you are a landlord looking to take the headache out lettings and want the security of regular cash flow from your rental properties, then our Guaranteed Rent scheme may be just what you are looking for.
Benefits of letting your properties under the Heaven Estate Agents‘ Guaranteed Rent scheme:
- Receive a guaranteed rental income on your property for the duration of your contract. You will be paid on time, every month. Agreements can range from 1- 5 years, dependent on your needs.
- Receive rental income even if your property is vacant.
- We take all the risk, so you don’t have to worry about rent arrears or eviction costs.
- No more wasted hours dealing with viewings or worrying about how long it will take to find a tenant, we will guarantee rental payments from the contract start date.
- No setup fees, monthly commission or hidden extras.
- Full property management – we deal with all tenant queries, questions and complaints, leaving you to get on with your busy life.
- Regular property inspections and maintenance management.
- At the end of the contract, your property will be returned to you in its original form – subject to fair wear and tear.
How does it work?
Heaven Estate Agents will effectively become your tenant from the start of the contract date, this can be from anywhere between 1- 5 years, and we will remain your tenant until the end of our agreement. By sub-letting your property, we will take-over the tenant selection process, taking care to match the right tenants to your property. If during your contract term with Heaven Estate Agents the tenants choose to move on, you do not need to worry about lost cash flow due to an empty property, nor will you have to search for new tenants – we will manage everything for you for the duration of our contract.
Why Heaven Estate Agents?
Our personalised approach to matching properties to tenants means you benefit from a 5-star service. Not only that, but we are also local experts with over 20 years’ combined experience, offering a fully transparent and honest service. Don’t just take our word for it – see some testimonials from happy landlords and tenants alike:
Fill in your contact details, and one of our team will get in touch to explain the finer details and book a free market appraisal. Don’t worry – we don’t believe in hard sales tactics.